How Trainer Memberships Work
- Become a Basic Member for free
Or, a Silver
Member for $19.99/mo
- Create & customize your profile.
- Clients see your profile and contact us.
- We send you the lead — you close the deal.
- You send us a $100 referral fee.
- The client is all yours!
1) Become a member
You have enough to do being an expert in personal training.
Let US do
the work of promoting you and finding you clients.
According to this recent
new clients is not easy:
“Which one area do you feel you need the most assistance with?”
- 55% Attracting
- 27% Coaching clients towards getting results
- 14% Managing new clients
- 4% Retaining
*Poll from: PFP Magazine, April 2007
our trainers sell-out all their time slots in just a few months,
and yet they stay on our site for the additional
exposure and recognition.
Get the MOST high quality client leads!
Silver Members recieve more
exposure and added benefits for $19.99/mo.
2) Create a profile that sells YOU!
- Email us
(Smile and be inviting!)
- Customize your profile including specialties, education, certifications,
and a personal statement.
- Offer accurate & reasonable rates.
(Know your area and
what rates people will accept)
- Add your classes and testimonials.
(Silver members only)
3) Clients see your profile.
We have two categories of people who come to our site
- Individuals via search engines, personal reference, etc.
We make sure our site ranks highest
in Google, Yahoo and the other main search engines for personal
training in Chicago and its suburbs. Visitors to our site have grown
by 300% each year since we started in 2005.
hotels, law firms, record companies, and others groups contact
us looking for personal trainers and wellness programs.
When a client likes your profile, they contact us.
4) Receive leads — close the deal.
When you receive a client lead from us, here are our expectations:
- We will email or call you with a lead.
- If we don't talk directly, let us know that you have received
Otherwise, we may pass it along to someone else.
- Call the client within 24 hours.
If you do not reach them by phone, email the client.
- Tell the client that you have received their information from Personal
- Introduce yourself and your training services.
- Set up a consultation appointment.
*Note: You may need to call these
times before they call you back.
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or call Personal Trainer Network (630-541-5433) to let us know
how the lead is progressing.
- Have you made contact? If so, when is your first appointment?
- Have you NOT made contact? Let us know, so we can help!
- Let us know when you have closed the deal OR
what happened. Our sales staff can often turn a “no” into
» Tips on closing the deal
5) Referral fee of $100
We will email you an invoice through Paypal.
Make your payment through
Paypal or mail a check:
3950 Earlston Road, Downers
Grove, IL 60515.
Please make payments as soon as you close the lead.
(The more prompt
your payments are, the sooner we can send you more leads!)
6) The client is all yours
After the one-time, per-client,
referral fee of $100 the client is all yours. Many of our trainers
keep clients for years— generating
thousands of dollars, making back the $100 many times over.